Sunday, February 13, 2011

Line Rider: A SURPRISING New Story by Chuck Tyrell


Now playing at BEAT to a PULP:  Howey Simpson is no different than any other line rider for the Hashknife Outfit. But when he meets the Indian maiden of his dreams, his life begins to change - and by the end of the tale, his world will never be the same.

In the hands of western author Chuck Tyrell, what begins as a typical western story evolves into something very  different. I don't want to give too much away, but I can say that if you like westerns, you'll dig this story, and if you don't like westerns, you'll dig it anyway. Check it out right now in the latest issue of BEAT to a PULP.

Chuck Tyrell (aka Charlie Whipple) is the author of at least seven Black Horse Western novels. His short stories have appeared, among other places, in Where Legends Ride and A Fistful of Legends. And his latest book, The Snake Den, was released just last month by Solstice Publishing. You may have seen this very cool video, but here it is again. Chuck/Charlie blogs (often about the real West) at The Outlaw Trail.

3 comments:

David Cranmer said...

Thanks for the link, Evan. I hope folks are able to click over and leave a comment. Mr. Tyrell has turned in an unforgettable tale.

Anonymous said...

I have been surfing online greater than 3 hours lately, but I never discovered any fascinating article
like yours. It is pretty value sufficient for me. In my view, if all web owners and bloggers made good content
material as you did, the internet shall be much more useful than ever before.


my site spiele

Anonymous said...

I am now not certain the place you are getting your information, however good
topic. I must spend some time learning much more or working out more.

Thanks for wonderful info I was searching for this info for
my mission.

Here is my site http://174.138.128.11/