Thursday, March 28, 2013

UNSEEN FRAZETTA: After the Fox (1966)


Between 1965 and 1983, Frank Frazetta provided artwork for no fewer than fourteen movie posters. You've probably seen some of them - maybe even all of them - but I doubt you've ever seen them like this.

Why's that? Because Frazetta packed most of them with so much action and detail, it's dang near impossible to take it all in at once.

Today we'll take a close-up gander at a couple of posters from the 1966 movie After the Fox.


Not bad, I admit. But let's take a closer look . . .













Pretty cool, eh? More UNSEEN FRAZETTA coming soon.

2 comments:

Booksteve said...

Just looking at these gets the catchy theme song by the Hollies stuck in my head, too!

Rick Robinson said...

I guess I thought these were done by Don Martin or someone else.