Thursday, June 3, 2010

Let the Spinetingling Begin


The Almanack extends congrats to Portland writer Kassandra Kelly, whose fine new story "The Red Tent" is now featured in Spinetingler Magazine. Check it out! Kassandra and I are charter members of one of the city's premier critique groups, and I've had the pleasure of reading her stuff before the rest of the world gets a peek at it. She blogs (now and then) at Madison, After.

More stories for Kassandra Kelly fans:
Sniplits: The Blesser
On the Premises: The Moon Dreams of Water
Reflection's Edge: Nine- or Ten-Foot Angels
Madison, After: Beadie and the Blesser
clonepod: The Cat, The Desert and Lucky .003
The Future Fire: The Cat, The Desert and Lucky .003

5 comments:

Paul D Brazill said...

I'll check it out later today.

David Cranmer said...

Ditto me.

Evan Lewis said...

Two gentlemen of discriminating taste.

Kassandra said...

Thanks, Evan. We do have an amazing group. Small in number but elite. I've been working on a grant application for my day job all week, and I've barely had time to enjoy my Spinetingler tingling. Whoo!

R L Kelstrom said...

Great story. Glad to see Spinetingler knew what they had and put it on the front page!