Saturday, May 31, 2014

Toy Soldier Saturday: MARX 60mm GIs (Part 2)


Part 1 of this Marx army appeared HERE. These stretcher bearers are interesting because (unlike the similarly posed Tim-Mee soldiers HERE) each man is a different pose. They guy in front looks grim, while the one in back is laughing.

The figure below looks awkward with his arm hanging out, so it seems likely he's injured and leaning on one of his buddies. If so, that buddy does not seem to be among my platoon. Anyone know him?







See more plastic warriors HERE

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The leaning guy is carrying a gas can. Heavy... If I lift something heavy with one arm, my other arm swings out as a counter balance. I don't think there's a buddy involved. ` El Kabong

WIM GRUNDY! said...

The carrying guy has a .50 cal. ammo can. I use him for FAT PAUL, carrying the portable organ in my miniature Samuel Fuller Korean War scenario: THE STEEL HELMET