Saturday, June 28, 2014

Toy Soldier Saturday: ANDYGUARD CIVIL WAR (Part 1)


Some folks used to think these 60mm Civil Warriors were made by Ideal, because the sculpting is so fine. Nowadays they're identified as Andyguard (whoever they were). Not sure I've seen any other Andyguard toys. Unlike the Marx Civil War figures, these blue and gray poses were identical, so I'll be showing you the same poses from different angles. Tragically, I don't possess all of them in both colors (I know you feel my pain), but I'll do the best I can. Stay tuned for another five poses, coming in Part 2. 








More soft plastic warriors HERE.

3 comments:

Cap'n Bob said...

Andyguard was Andrew Gardinia (sp?), who started the company. He did very fine figures but was too small to compete with the big toy makers.

Charles Gramlich said...

cool. Wish I had these.

Rick Robinson said...

I'm not surprised Cap'n Bob knew, he boing a expert on this stuff.