Tuesday, November 10, 2009

SOMEONE WILL DIE. GUARANTEED.




Yes, Mr. James J. Griffin, author of tomorrow's installment of The Story With No Name, promises that one of our main characters WILL DIE. But who? Slick gent Silas Barnett? Naughty-but-nice Lola? Sheriff-turned-vigilante Zack Roden? Our hero Walt Arnside? I don't know, but I'm itchin' to find out.

The deadly Part 15 of this round-robin adventure will appear right here on the Almanack. Come on back tomorrow, and bring a hankie.

To catch up on last week's installment, and find links to the previous 13, CLICK HERE.

6 comments:

Keith said...

You've got an incredible blog. I really like it. As far as I know, this is my first time by here.

Evan Lewis said...

Welcome, Keith! Come on back anytime, and take your shoes off.

Cap'n Bob said...

Silas died and was resurrected, praise be! Maybe Jim will put him down for good.

Evan Lewis said...

I'm rooting for Zack Roden.

Cap'n Bob said...

I have a feeling the horses are safe.

Ray said...

The excitement mounts.....can't wait for next week's instalment.