Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Bill Crider Blog-O-Books Strike Back!

When I posted these Bill Crider Blog-O-Books last January, I wasn't playing fair. I didn't tell you they were 100% phony. Most of you caught on anyway, of course, but the truth is I still think these would make great books, and all Bill (or some industrious editor) would have to do is scroll through his blog and pick out the choicest bits to fill each volume. And . . . I'll be pleased to donate this classy cover art and back cover hype free of charge. What do you say, publishers? Are you ready to rumble?






7 comments:

David Cranmer said...

Poor, poor Paris. Crider needs to go easy on that lass.

Unknown said...

Wait a second. Are you sure I didn't write these?

Laurie Powers said...

I remember these. I love the cover art (especially the Keep Off His Lawn), but the testimonials on the back covers are priceless. Great work.

Richard R. said...

Wonderful! Love them.

Charles Gramlich said...

I especially like "and Stay off his lawn."

Deka Black said...

Me too. ! is. er.. stay off!

Cap'n Bob said...

Sounds like we have another I, Libertine in the works, in which the book follows the word of mouth. Great stuff.