Wednesday, February 14, 2018

BILL CRIDER SINGS with the Fabulous G-Strings (2006-ish)

WE WORK HERE AT ACC (SLOOP JOHN B)


The Fabulous G-Strings, I deduce, were mostly or entirely teachers and administrators at Alvin Community College (of Alvin, TX, natch). The school lists "Allen Bill Crider" (real name "Billy," I believe) as Div. Chair, English & Fine Arts, Emeritus. Don't be put off by the squeezed images - the videos themselves are in proper perspective.

GRADE-O (DAY-O)


HARD, AIN'T IT HARD


WOMAN TEACHER (I'M A WOMAN)


THE WORKSHOP SONG (SAVE THE LAST DANCE FOR ME)


DON'T FENCE ME IN


SIDE BY SIDE


I'M LOOKIN' OVER A FOUR-LEAF CLOVER (with different lyrics)


THE HOUSE OF THE RISING SUN (with different lyrics)

3 comments:

Evan Lewis said...

OK, those damn Mole People got in here and screwed up the order of some of these, but it has now been fixed. SORRY!

Anonymous said...

Are the lyrics posted anywhere? I can't hear them well enough to appreciate the humor.

Evan Lewis said...

I doubt it. What I can decipher is plenty funny, though. Especially Woman Teacher.